Welcome to the Blog of The Shaun. Apart from reading and casting judgments against my required ENGL303 journal posts, I believe that a musical background can enhance the magical journey through my dull words and arguments. I am therefore continually adding new music videos to the blog which I believe can/will make my postings all the more special and significant. I hope you my readers will enjoy the varity.
Why The Squid?
One of my few real readers (amongst the thousand imaginary readers) asks me, "What's going on with all the squid stuff?" The Answer is quite simple: I love monsters, e.g. giant squid, Leatherface, etc. Monsters are my theme, but the giant squid, a.k.a. Architeuthis dux is my all time favorite. To each their own my few real readers... to each their own. Perhaps you would prefer me to change my whole theme to that Godforsaken pudding, "Twilight" with the Brittish inbred vampire, Edward. Sorry. The Squid abides!
At the factory farms and slaughter houses. Gosh! You should know this, you were raised on a dairy farm.
ReplyDeleteActually, I'm reserving the rights to use this for something else, and since nobody actually looks at this blog, I did away with the posts.